Overwhelmed? Frustrated? I can help!!!
What if there was a process, that, once learned, could make your life easier as a caregiver for someone living with dementia? That could radically transform the daily struggles, the arguments and the frustration, from dealing with a loved one who acts stubborn or mean? A process that could turn you into THE dementia expert for YOUR family member? Would you want to know that process?
Well, I’ve got it!
When you are able to use my approaches when caring for a loved one with dementia, then you can easily prevent many of the behaviors that are driving you crazy right now. Once you know how to respond to your loved one saying “no” or telling you “I already had a bath, I don’t need another one,” then you can get the care done without both of you becoming upset and angry. When you finally have peaceful and less stressful interactions with your loved one, then you feel happy and reconnected to your family member. No more second-guessing yourself—no more worrying about if you are doing something right! So that is what this letter is about…are you ready to embrace a better caregiving experience?
Here is a program that transforms YOU into the dementia behavior expert for your family member!
- Module 1: Confidently and competently communicate without causing arguments or upset.
- Module 2: Refusal behavior–moving from combat to cooperation!
- Module 3: Hallucinations, delusions, sundowning, and more: managing difficult behaviors and reconnecting with your loved one.
- Module 4: What happens next? Getting prepared for challenges across all of the dementia stages.
- Module 5: Can these medications really help? Understanding the use (and misuse) of medications used in the dementia journey.
Crazy schedule? Not sure if you can make it to the live webinars? No worries! Webinars are recorded for unlimited access…AND I provide video and audio files so you can listen in your car or while walking the dog!
- Two 30-minute PRIVATE coaching sessions with me to help you tailor the strategies for YOUR specific challenges. PLUS, you can bring another family into the coaching session at no additional cost!! This is a $300 value!! We connect at the start of the program and then six weeks later. The first call is to give you a head start on building your confidence and ability to handle challenging dementia behaviors. During the second call, we put together a plan for moving forward–we talk about next stages and possible challenges.
- 90 days of personal support! Connect with me on Voxer, a free, real-time voice messaging app that works on any smart phone, tablet, and desktop computers. You download the app, type in my name, and start talking! I use Voxer with my private clients, and I’m offering this high-value bonus as part of the Confident and Competent Dementia Caregiving program.
- Workbooks with each module! These workbooks have the slides and room to take notes. At the end of each workbook, I give you a guide for applying the information and strategies to your caregiving situation.
- Bonus video: Which dementia treatments are legit or worthless?
Don’t let someone else get your spot!
- Registrastion closes Tuesday, June 7 2022 at midnight, central time
- Limited to 8 people–because I want to GIVE YOU a high-quality, personalized program!
Money Back Guarantee!
You have a full two weeks after the program starts to see if the Confident and Competent Dementia Caregiving Program is right for you. If you decide that it isn’t, just let me know and I’ll gladly refund your money. No hassles. No hard feelings.
If you are ready to stop the fighting, the refusals, the hassles, the frustration, the fear that you are doing something wrong, then your next step is to click the order button below and get registered for the Confident and Competent Dementia Caregiving Program.