Stop the overwhelm, stress and frustration from dementia behaviors!The Confident and Competent Dementia Caregivig Program will show you how to prevent and manage care refusals and other dementia challenges
- Easily prevent irritability and anger
- Positively respond to your loved one saying “no” or telling you “I already had a bath, I don’t need another one”
- Experience peaceful and less stressful interactions with your loved one with dementia
- Stop second-guessing yourself—no more worrying about if you are doing something right!
- Confidently work with clinicians for the best care for your family member
Here is a program that transforms YOU into the dementia behavior expert for your family member!
- Module 1: Confidently and competently communicate without causing arguments or upset.
- Module 2: Refusal behavior–moving from combat to cooperation!
- Module 3: Hallucinations, delusions, sundowning, and more: managing difficult behaviors and reconnecting with your loved one.
- Module 4: What happens next? Getting prepared for challenges across all of the dementia stages.
- Module 5: Can these medications really help? Understanding the use (and misuse) of medications used in the dementia journey.
How do I know if this program will work for me?
- Individualized approaches: Two 30-minute PRIVATE coaching sessions with me to help you tailor the strategies for YOUR specific challenges. PLUS, you can bring another family into the coaching session at no additional cost!! This is a $300 value!! We connect at the start of the program and then six weeks later. The first call is to give you a head start on building your confidence and ability to handle challenging dementia behaviors. During the second call, we put together a plan for moving forward–we talk about next stages and possible challenges.
- Workbooks with each module Tthat have the slides and room to take notes. At the end of each workbook, I give you a guide for applying the information and strategies to your caregiving situation.
- Bonus video: Which dementia treatments are legit or worthless?
How can I fit this into my crazy schedule?
- Pre-recorded modules that you can watch on YOUR own schedule
- Weekly live webinars are recorded and available for unlimited viewing
- Audio files for all content so you can listen in your car or while walking the dog
Don’t let someone else get your spot!
- Registrastion closes Tuesday, June 7 2022 at midnight, central time
- Limited to 10 people–because I want to GIVE YOU a high-quality, personalized program!
Money Back Guarantee!
You have a full two weeks after the program starts to see if the Confident and Competent Dementia Caregiving Program is right for you. If you decide that it isn’t, just let me know and I’ll gladly refund your money. No hassles. No hard feelings.
If you are ready to stop the fighting, the refusals, the hassles, the frustration, the fear that you are doing something wrong, then your next step is to click the order button below and get registered for the Confident and Competent Dementia Caregiving Program.