You Can Be THE Dementia Expert for YOUR Loved One!
Become a master of managing dementia behaviors in a loving way that makes the caregiving experience better for BOTH of you!
I can help!!!
Here is a program that transforms YOU into the dementia behavior expert for your family member!
- FIVE LIVE INTERACTIVE webinars (Wednesdays, 6-7:30 PM US Central Time)
- June 8 2022: Confidently and competently communicate without causing arguments or upset.
- June 15 2022: Refusal behavior–moving from combat to cooperation!
- June 22 2022: Hallucinations, delusions, sundowning, and more: managing difficult behaviors and reconnecting with your loved one.
- June 29 2022: What happens next? Getting prepared for challenges across all of the dementia stages.
- July 6 2022: Can these medications really help? Understanding the use (and misuse) of medications used in the dementia journey.
- Webinars recorded for unlimited access…I provide video and audio files so you can listen or watch on your schedule
- PDFs of the content
- Lifetime access to MDYB private FB group–where I provide monthly free Q&As and webinars
- 2 30-minute PRIVATE coaching sessions with me to help you tailor the strategies for YOUR specific challenges. PLUS, you can bring another family into the coaching session at no additional cost!! This is a $300 value!!
- Bonus video: Which dementia treatments are legit or worthless?
Don’t let someone else get your spot!
- Registrastion closes Tuesday, June 7 2022 at midnight, central time
- Limited to 8 people–because I want to GIVE YOU a high-quality, personalized program!
Money Back Guarantee!
You have a full two weeks after the program starts to see if Confident and Competent Dementia Caregiving is right for you. If you decide that it isn’t, just let me know and I’ll gladly refund your money. No hassles. No hard feelings.
You can gain confidence and competence by trial and error…which takes years…or get ahead of the behaviors NOW.
If you are ready to stop the fighting, the refusals, the hassles, the frustration, the fear that you are doing something wrong, then your next step is to click the order button below and get registered for the Confident and Competent Dementia Caregiving Program.